Monday 7 July 2008

Organised Chaos - The To-Do List

For someone with obsessive-compulsive tendencies, I'm extremely messy. But within that mess there will be little obsessively organised bits. Things like organising CDs in alphabetical order. Although I don't do that any more, it's a good example of things I do to try and feel like I have some control over my chaos. Another example is the making of lists. This also has to do with having a bad memory - if I don't write it down I forget it. So, with that in mind, I shall write my to-do list before I forget:

Organise the studio:
Throw away/ give to Flickr swap group/ give to charity/ sell what I don't need
Work out some storage solutions for what I do need to keep
A place for everything and everything in its place

Sideboard 5th Feb files

Get ready for craft fair:
Work out how display will look - table will be 6ft x 2.5ft
Visit charity shops for inexpensive displays
Possibly visit venue for ideas

Work out brand identity:
Good marketing
Good photos - less nonsense on Flickr!
Lifestyle
Darker images on pinboard for inspiration
Stop trying to follow fashion!

Pinboard 27/05/08

Get a job

Lose weight

blah blah blah :)

No comments: