Thursday 27 March 2008

New jewellery designs

Introducing my latest jewellery designs:

Arachlace

A triptych of copper cobwebs, hinged to each other with jump rings, hang from copper chain to make this gothic necklace. The repurposed chain the webs hang from is a darker shade than the new copper wire I've used to make the webs, so I've annealed the middle web to match this. The smaller webs I've left shiny to contrast with this. The whole necklace, including the webs, measures 45cm (about 17.5") long.

Click here for the Etsy listing

Arachlace

Rosie

Some spiders are scary. Not Rosie. She is a glamorous pink spider, hanging not on a web, but from a silver chain. Her dream would be to adorn one of your outfits. Like I said, she is a glamour girl :) I created this spider from pink-coated jewellery wire. She measures 6cm (just under 2.5") long by 5cm (2") wide, and hangs from a 44.5cm (17.5") sterling silver chain.

Click here for the Etsy listing

Rosie - a pink wire-wrapped spider pendant (365/9)

Purple Star

I made the main star for this necklace from silver wire and three beads in glass and Amethyst. Hanging from this pendant is a smaller star, a steel one, repurposed from another necklace. The large star hangs from two loops that are attached to purple cord.

Click here for the Etsy listing

Purple Star - a necklace

All these designs, and more are available in my Etsy shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad thаt Googlе brought your sitе up
for my searсh - it helped

Also visit my web sіte ... Visitsouth.Com