The lovely Lost has tagged me. So now I have to tell you 7 random/weird facts about me. So here goes:
1. I have mild OCD (if it's possible to have a 'mild' form of it). Things have to be in threes, fives, sevens or thirteens. For example I'll say "Ooh I'll just eat three chocolates." Then I'll have 3. Then 5. Etc. :) Also, if I touch a part of me I have to touch the other side. So if I knock my foot, I have to knock the other foot in the same way. There are many other ways it manifests itself too.
2. I am worryingly forgetful. I'll go into a room and forget what I went in for, or open a tab and forget what website I was going to open in it.
3. Related to the previous post (and probably the OCD), I write a lot of lists.
4. I shop in charity shops a lot.
5. I'm pretty shy irl, which people often mistake for rudeness (I think, anyway. No-one actually tells me so.).
6. I'm very messy, but I love organisation - magazines into files, beads into compartmenty boxes, etc.
7. I love pear cider.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here's the 7 others:
Why is it Part 1? Well, I've been tagged two other times, so I shall be posting more facts very soon!