Monday 15 December 2008

Fuzzy Bats

My Pink Fuzzy Bat has been reduced! No, it hasn’t shrunk (noes!) – its price is just smaller. Hurrah! This gothic yet contemporary pendant is made from silver-plated wire, a pink felt bead, and pink leather-like cord. I’ve reduced it from $30 to $20. Click below for the listing:

Pink Fuzzy Bat - a necklace with a felt bead

My other Fuzzy Bats have not been reduced, but they are still just as fabulous. Each one has been made from silver wire, leather cord and a felt bead. Click the individual images for each listing:

Turquoise Fuzzy Bat - a necklace with silver wings and a felt bead

Red Fuzzy Bat - a necklace with silver wings and a felt bead

Purple Fuzzy Bat - a necklace with silver wings and a felt bead

All Fuzzy Bats come shipped in a little recycled box, as do all my necklaces.

Black Fuzzy Bat in box

Your item can also be gift-wrapped and shipped straight to your intended recipient, if it is a present. Just let me know. :)

In other news, my parents very kindly took some of my work to a little charity table-top sale (my Dad is the Treasurer for a charity called Ebrook, which helps people who have learning difficulties) for me, and sold £35 worth of necklaces. Thanks folks :D