Friday 3 August 2007

Art and craft for sale!

Originally, there was only one place to buy Sneddonia's designs, i.e. sneddonia.etsy.com. There are now two places to buy my work, the
Etsy shop and my recently opened shop on DaWanda. On Etsy, I sell my jewellery, suncatchers and other metalwork, and on DaWanda I'm selling my paintings on canvases and t-shirts. Originally, all these items were available in my Etsy shop, but there was too much variety and the shop didn't seem like a coherent whole. So I opened the new store at DaWanda to create a suitable home for my painted things.

Here's what's for sale there so far:



And something that I just listed today:

Trees - acrylic painting on canvas

Please be aware that all prices on Etsy are in US Dollars and all prices on Dawanda are in Euros. If you want these amounts calculated in your currency, just let me know.

More coming soon, so watch this space ...

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: